About Caroline Talbott
BSc (Economics), PGCE, Chartered Member CIPD, Member ICF, Member and Accredited Coach with Association for Coaching, NLP Business Practitioner
With over 30 years experience in business I have specialised in Organisation, Leadership and Management Development for around half that time, working mainly in the complex global environment of BT Global Services with people in sixteen different countries world wide. Combined with my work in all the major areas of Human Resources, this gives me a deep understanding of my clients and the ability to support them.
I am a graduate, accredited coach, a Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and qualified NLP Business Practitioner. I have also trained in and am experienced in using people change management methodologies: Change First and Accelerating Implementation Management, psychometrics, 360 feedback, consultancy skills and capability based interviewing. Every year I devote a significant amount of time to my own continuing professional and personal development, including coaching supervision, so that I can support you in the best possible ways with leading thinking and practice.
My passion is helping organisations and their leaders and managers thrive and achieve their full potential. When you engage me, you can be confident of receiving the benefits of these many years of global experience and business success, combined with a very human touch.
The value I bring to you includes:
- the identification and delivery of your business benefits and outcomes
- authentic and creative solutions
- hard-working, practical tools, based on international best practice
- unique insight into many business and national cultures
- enhancing approaches that you know work in your business, through a strengths based approach combined with personal challenge and support
- motivation and confidence in your own abilities, together with sustainable behaviours, skills and knowledge
See my profile on LinkedIn